In The Box
The Q2n comes with:
- 2 x AA batteries
- Operation manual
Zoom Q2n Handy Video Recorder
The Ultimate Camera for Musicians
If you’re an aspiring musician, making videos is essential in reaching a broader fan base. But you can’t capture your music with just any camera. You need one that records incredible audio. And the Zoom Q2n Handy Video Recorder is the only portable camera that has the power to do it.
With built-in X/Y microphones, wide-angle lens, portable design, and a variety of lighting presets, the Q2n is capable of capturing great-sounding audio and HD video, no matter where you film—from rehearsal space to concert hall.
- High-quality 160° wide-angle lens (F2.0/16.6 mm)
- 10 “Scene” presets for use in different lighting environments, plus ‘Auto’ setting for automatically adjusting how the camera records in a variety of lighting conditions
- Built-in X/Y stereo microphones, capable of handling high volume music and other loud sounds up to 120 dB SPL
- Can also be used as a standalone audio recorder, with data saved in WAV format, up to 24-bit/96 kHz
- Records directly to micro SD/SDHC/SDXC cards up to 128 GB for extended recording times
- Easy one-button recording and intuitive controls
- Works best with SanDisk, Transcend, Panasonic, and Toshiba Class 10 SD cards
Record High-Resolution Audio
The Q2n delivers studio-quality detail and clarity with high-resolution 24-bit/96 kHz audio. Its built-in X/Y microphones can handle high sound pressure levels (up to 120 dB SPL) for distortion-free recording.
Shoot in all Lighting Conditions
While traditional action cameras tend to fail in low-light environments like clubs and concert halls, the Zoom Q2n is designed to excel in these conditions. The Q2n includes 10 lighting presets that range from ‘Concert Lighting’—which automatically adjusts for changing light conditions—to ‘Concert Low-Light’ for dimly lit performances. And there are scene settings tailored specifically for filming in jazz clubs and rehearsal studios, as well as outdoors.
Film in HD
A 160-degree wide-angle lens and bright F/2.0 aperture make the Q2n perfect for capturing video in a range of lighting environments. The camera records video in 720p or 1080p HD resolution with the same 24 fps or 30 fps frame rates used in film.
Take it Anywhere
Small enough to carry anywhere, the Q2n is always ready in your backpack or guitar case when unexpected moments arise. It records up to two hours of footage with two standard AA batteries, so it’s great for recording at home, at rehearsal, or on stage.
Create Great Videos with Ease
The Q2n is designed to be intuitive and easy-to-use. Simple one-button recording as well as straightforward controls make capturing high-impact audio and video effortless.
Record Audio Only
The Q2n is also capable of recording audio only. The ‘Camera Off’ setting lets you capture demos or live performances in high-quality stereo sound using the built-in X/Y mics.